One might presume metro train advertising and railway advertising as synonyms but they are not. Metro train advertising differs from railway train advertising in terms of approach, target audience and location. Currently, India has metro trains operating in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Lucknow, Gurugram and Hyderabad. The network of metro train is on the rise and soon more cities will have metro trains owing to the growing public demand. For advertisers any site that has high footfall is lucrative for brand promotion as it solves the purpose of reaching diverse audience.Eye Media is the best Metro Rail & Train Branding Advertising Agency Delhi.
Benefits of Metro Rail & Train Branding
1. Giant moving billboards make sure that your brand message captures people’s attention.
2. High visibility determines that people actually read the advertisement, unlike skipping ads on TVs and using ad-blockers on the internet.
3. As 2/3 of metro passengers are daily passengers, metro wraps effectively reinforce the message, increasing brand awareness. So the next time when a person goes to buy something, your brand image will come into his mind first.
4. With travel time lasting from a couple of minutes to 1.5 hours, the impact your advertisement has on people is unparalleled.
5. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertisement and the holy grail of any marketing campaign. Advertising will Delhi Metro compels people to talk about the brand, thus spreading word of mouth.
If you are looking to advertise on metro or rail Eye Media is the best Metro Rail & Train Branding Advertising Agency Delhi.
Visit Our Website:https://www.eyemedia.in/metro-rail-trains-branding/